Words can't describe how heart broken I am to hear the bad news sobre mi hermano today from my sister Pesi. All day long I was just sad and very disappointed over what had happened. It seems like a bad dream but I know it's not. I just don't want to talk about it now but will write again in a month time when hopefully thing get a little better and not too painful.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Bad News
Words can't describe how heart broken I am to hear the bad news sobre mi hermano today from my sister Pesi. All day long I was just sad and very disappointed over what had happened. It seems like a bad dream but I know it's not. I just don't want to talk about it now but will write again in a month time when hopefully thing get a little better and not too painful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment